WOLips project using a custom framework

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 16:06:20 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm just moving my first project from Xcode to WOLips and the Wiki
    has been very helpful!

    My project uses a framework (built from another Xcode project) that
    has my EOModel and business logic classes in it. It is sitting in /
    Library/Frameworks/bmcore.framework.

    How do I add this framework to my project. I've added the .jar file,
    but I'm assuming I need the EOModel file as well. How do I add that?
    (I want to just link to it so when I update that file, I don't need
    to reimport it, just like with the .jar file.)

    Thanks!

    Dave