Re: WOLips project using a custom framework

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 20:27:26 EDT

    I got it to quit erroring, by putting the .java files in the default
    package, instead of in the Components directory. Duh.

    The framework was never the issue.

    It is still kind of odd though to add the framework and see the .jar,
    but not everything else. I guess Xcode only shows the framework and
    not ANY of the contained files (.jar or otherwise) so it is really
    just different, not wrong.

    Dave