WOLips HTML validation won't go away

From: Alex Cone (ab..odefab.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 20:39:56 EDT

    So no combination of preference settings (yes, all validators are
    disabled for all projects) seems to stop me getting hundreds of

    errors, which make it impossible to find the actual errors. I
    understood this was a bug and had been fixed, but I cannot banish
    it. Any suggestions?

    I'm using latest stable: 2.0.0.4118

    abc

    __alex cone
             ceo c o d e f a b inc
             ab..odefab.com
             212.465.8484 x101
             http://www.codefab.com

    "Bear in mind that it is more blessed to give than to receive. I know
    a certain amount about naval gunfire, and I am certainly impressed
    with the truth of that proposition." ---Jeff Cooper, the father of
    modern pistol technique