Re: WOLips HTML validation won't go away

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 23:25:42 EDT

    Can you send me one of these components? My first thought is that it
    actually is just invalid HTML, and I don't recall offhand if it's
    possible to get amu other validation if it's structurally invalid. I
    believe it depends on exactly how invalid it is, but I can give you a
    better idea after seeing an example (if that's possible).

    Apologies if there are spelling mistakes ... Still getting used to the
    iPhone keyboard.