Re: Apple WebObjects issue with JApplication plugin 2.0.6

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 03:33:34 EDT

    Glad to know that somebody besides Cayenne project is using
    JApplication :-)

    Anyways, looks like some restructuring of the dependency stack would
    be beneficial... JApplication has no real dependencies on any of the
    WO frameworks (and shouldn't require bootstrapping them in the repo).
    But due to the way I structured things initially, every now and then
    Maven starts thinking it does have such a dependency. ....

    Andrus