setting values that will show up in the info.plist

From: Joshua Archer (joshu..dl.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 15:53:48 EDT

    Hey all,

    I have a question -- one of my apps that was created in XCode and
    that I have migrated into Eclipse is having problems because it is
    requiring some values to be in Info.plist that are being written over
    by the incremental builder. How/where do I enter values that will
    end up in the info.plist file and stick, so they don't get written over?

    Thanks,

    Joshua

    -----
    Joshua Archer
    Software Engineer, CSU - Center for Distributed Learning
    Phone: 707.664.2085, Fax: 707.664.4350
    -----