RE: Noob: JDBC connection failed in Entity Modeler

From: Lachlan Scott (lachlan.scot..unthered.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 16:37:08 EDT

    I'm not entirely clear about your question, Chuck; excuse me. But in my
    project properties, under Java Build Path: Libraries, I see that JRE
    System Library has included the mysql-connector-java-5.0.6-bin.jar -
    /Library/Java/Extensions which is as I expected having installed it
    there.

    Have I overlooked anything else?

    Thankyou

    Lachlan