Workflow with DirectToWeb and WOLips?

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 17:56:28 EDT

    I have just made my first steps in using WOLips and ERD2W to enhance
    an existing D2W application. I am having problems in defining a
    proper workflow.

    For instance, in ERD2W it is possible to localize all kinds of keys.
    The way you can do it, is by running the application in debug mode,
    and then select the localization page of the application. You can
    then define new translations for property keys on the fly.

    Nice.

    However, the files this produces are saved in the build folder of
    WOLips. You know, that thing one chucks away from time to time, by
    running the 'clean project' menu.

    Also, I am running the Rule Modeler and changing and testing keys on
    the fly. However, that does create some problems as the rules from
    the running application are also stored in the build folder.

    How do other people work with these tools in WOLIps? Is there some
    trick to save the stuff in Sources and Resources folder and have them
    used in the running App?

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl