Re: WOLips/Eclipse 3.3 install error

From: Ian Joyner (ian.joyne..portstec.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 21:20:04 EDT

    On 04/07/2007, at 5:15 AM, Janine Sisk wrote:

    > I am getting this error when I check WOLips in the "Select the
    > features to install" list:
    >
    > WOLips TPTP Launching (3.3.4144) requires plug-in
    > "org.eclipse.hyades.trace.ui".

    I had the same problem the other day with the classic version. I just
    kept downloading plugins until I got it right. Notably the Europa
    Discovery Site/Testing and Performance has TPTP.

    However, when Mike suggested the plug in version, I found you can
    deselect "Profiling Support" under WOLips to remove the dependency on
    TPTP.

    Ian