Re: Workflow with DirectToWeb and WOLips?

From: Denis Frolov (de..emax.ru)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 03:48:14 EDT

    Hi,

    I haven't tried localization page yet since I'm quite happy with
    editing Localizable.strings files in Eclipse, but the workflow for
    editing rules is:

    1. Open d2wModel from project folder (not build folder) in RuleModeler.
    2. Make changes.
    3. Do a right-click - refresh in Package Explorer so that Eclipse
    could notice the changes and update the d2wModel file in build folder.
    4. Refresh in browser (rules cache will be updated if you use
    ERD2WModel).

    In theory step 3. is not needed if you have "Refresh automatically"
    checked in Eclipse - Preferences - Workspace, but I haven't found a
    way to make it really work. Sometimes Eclipse does see the changes,
    sometimes it sees the changes after a minute, sometimes it doesn't
    see the changes at all.

    http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-294 - here is a
    corresponding issue.

    --