Help file WOLips in WIki, or WIki in Help File

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 04:30:16 EDT

    I finally decided to read the whole help file in the WOLips
    distribution. At first I held of, as it seems out of date, and not
    finished. But I found a wealth of information about the build
    process, that was not in the WIKI, and some information that was
    seriously outdated: the javaclient/direct2javaclient describes a
    targetbuilder that should be available in the WOLips contextual menu
    that is currently nowhere available.

    Would it be easy to convert the WOLips confluence WIKI into the help
    file, so that the current version is maintainable on the WIKI, and if
    there are changes, it simply adds the WIKI information, or part of
    the WIKI information?

    Otherwise I would also propose to keep all the still relevant Help
    file information in the WIKI, so that there is one help-source for
    all...

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl