Re: Warnings about parametrization

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 08:52:19 EDT

    The warnings are because you're using a version of WebObjects that
    does not support generics (for the Enum<E> part, and judging by the
    NSArray<E> you're using Project Wonder, which DOES have a genericized
    NSArray in it). Basically the warning is saying that because you're
    using 1.5, you should be using generics, so you should be using
    Enumeration<String> instead of the raw type Enumeration. You can
    turn these warnings off by going into Java=>(I think)
    Compiler=>Warnings or something along those lines and you can uncheck
    the 1.5 generics warnings.

    ms