RE: Help installing WebObjects on a PC still required

From: Lachlan Scott (lachlan.scot..unthered.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 00:37:21 EDT

  • Next message: Simon McLean (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-521) ComponentEditor reports every wod binding in every component as a warning: "There is no element named X in your html file""

    Pierre

    Thanks for your reply

    It happens that I do have the WO 5.2 dev/dist installation CDs.

    > Although I am sure you can do without that stuff, I bet
    > things go easier with it. All you need to do then is to
    > replace the frameworks with the newer versions from your Mac
    > installation.
    Right; I follow. I see these environment variables (badly) set up by the
    installation already; there are various tutorials on how to fix the
    installers' broken paths out there; I'll report back.

    ... Are you claiming the chocolate fish reward? :-)

    Lachlan

    --
    Lachlan Scott, Senior Bloke
    Runthered (http://www.runthered.com)