WOLips Cheat Sheet?

From: Alex Cone (ab..odefab.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 11:36:44 EDT

    Just a random monday morning thought...

    What I would love is a WOLips Cheat Sheet. I have an old VI Cheat
    Sheet tacked to the wall in my office and I used to have a great
    EMACS Cheat Sheet. I was just thinking that it would be great to
    have one for WOLips/Eclipse. Every time I chat with a heavy user
    they constantly spout command key combos for things or point out some
    icon I never noticed that has a pop-up that contains something I was
    looking for.

            Basic setup & configuration

            Common tasks

            Key combos by task

            Notable context menu items

            Working with EOModels

            Working with Components

            Tips and Tricks

    I think this would help adoption as there is quite a learning curve
    and even once you have a working building running project, there is
    still so much more in there that will make the difference between
    Eclipse being in your way and Eclipse being your dearest friend...

    abc

    ___alex b cone___
         ceo codefab inc
         212 465-8484 x101
         ab..odefab.com
         http://www.codefab.com

    History does not always repeat itself. Sometimes it just yells "Can't
    you remember anything I told you?" and lets fly with a club.
              --John W. Campbell