Re: Eclipse 3.3

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 15:54:08 EDT

    Well, 3.3 itself has some issues -- in particular, I think there
    might be a return of the port leak, though it is a slow leak. There
    are several bugs in 3.3 that have been really pissing me off (not
    much that is really reproducible, but definitely some annoying
    stuff). I'm would not recommend using it at this point for
    production unless you particularly like being on the latest and
    greatest.