Re: Workflow with DirectToWeb and WOLips?

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 19:23:51 EDT

    Hello Johan,

    Re: the localization page

    Anjo has an internal solution to this problem that he can't release
    publicly. I edit the .strings files in the build folder (from the web
    page) and then cut and paste into the actual files in my project
    directory. I know that it isn't ideal, but it isn't the end of the
    world either. I have to make sure that the encoding of the strings
    files is correct and that the encoding of the .strings files in the
    project folder and encoding of the .strings files in the build folder
    matches so that I didn't have problems with blowing away accented
    characters, etc.

    I am editing the rules file exactly like Denis is. If you open the
    file in RuleModeler, you can edit there and refresh manually in
    Eclipse so that it picks up the changes. On rare occasions, I have
    also had to stop and start the app to get the changes to "stick".

    David