EOGenerate doesn't

From: Timmy (list..hetimmy.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 18:54:37 EDT

    All:

    I don't know why but I can't get eogenerator to produce java code from
    within Eclipse. I have the EOGenerator prefs set to point to the
    executable. I have all the other preferences filled in including which
    templates to use, etc. The .eogen file for my model has a "red x" on
    it I guess indicating that there is some kind of error there. So, when
    I look at the problems pane there is an error listed with a completely
    blank description for my model.eogen file. I can't tell what it is
    that I'm supposed to know. :-)

    When I select "EOGenerate" on the eogen file it indicates that it has
    finished with no output.

                    "../workspace/QDBModel/qdbmodel.eogen:
                    Finished."

    I might expect something like this if no executable or template files
    are selected but I have selected all of those. I was able to run
    eogenerator last night in the same fashion.

    Trying very hard to live in Eclipse-land,

    Tim