Prototype values delayed in Entity Modeler

From: Lachlan Scott (lachlan.scot..unthered.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 18:59:53 EDT

    I'm encountering some unexpected behaviour when prototyping in Entity
    Modeler.

    Using a prototype entity (named EOJDBCPrototypes) and associating it as
    the Prototype in the active database config, I have defined a number of
    prototypes for attributes.

    But when creating new attributes, the Prototype pulldown menu fails to
    offer a full list of all the prototypes I've defined, and suspciously
    offers the name of a previously defined prototype. After indeterminate
    actions (ie. I don't know what I do, if anything, to get it to work) the
    prototypes may become available as expected.

    Can anyone suggest what I may be doing wrong here to get this behaviour,
    or if I'm encountering a known bug which can be worked around?

    Many thanks

    Lachlan

    --
    Lachlan Scott, Senior Bloke