Re: WOResourceURL

From: Jonathan Miller (johnnypuuno..ac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 19:23:13 EDT

    Sure,

    Basically I use WOResourceURL to find my web server artifacts e.g.
    stylesheets, javascripts etc...

    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href='<webobject name="CSS1"></
    webobject' />

    During development this works as expected but when you go to deploy
    you get the error:

    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href='/ERROR/NOT_FOUND/
    app=MauiAdmin/filename=layout.css'></link>

    If I look in the resulting .woa (both application and web server) the
    artifacts are in there.

    BR

    Jon