Re: Eclipse and Wonder Source

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 11:28:26 EDT

    For the sake of expediency, I use a bash shell script that builds and
    installs Wonder (just a few lines of shell script required) and then
    builds my app and deploys it. My app uses the simple embed="true"
    flag in the build.xml.

    The Wonder source in my workspace is imported from the Wonder source
    folder in my HD, so its the same source I have been debugging/testing
    with that gets built, installed locally before build.xml does its
    embed thing form local /Library/Frameworks.