Re: duplicate entities

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 16:06:19 EDT

    It actually is a little weird that entity references are by name only
    and not "Model/Name", which would disambiguate this case. As it
    stands, I can't even figure out what the two model groups are. I
    could probably make a nifty little chooser box that would let you
    pick the models that should be in each model group and then open just
    one of them. Each click could actually run a verify check and make
    sure there aren't any duplicate definition errors. That would be
    kind of cool :)

    ms