Re: Eclipse and Wonder Source

From: Cornelius Jaeger (cjaege..isualfood.ch)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 16:31:18 EDT

    Hi Kieran

    ok, that's how i had things set up in Xcode
    i thought the people developing wonder might have a nifty setup for
    this which isn't obvious to an Eclipse newbie.
    is it just build.xml files missing that would allow this? or is this
    generally the case with frameworks, that they have to be built
    separately?

    thx and i'll go the shell script way for now.

    regards

    cornelius