Re: Converting woa to eclipse, have the strangest of errors...

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 19:31:21 EDT

    On 18/07/2007, at 9:25 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > On 18/07/2007, at 8:40 AM, Chuck Hill wrote:
    >
    >> On Jul 17, 2007, at 3:36 PM, Joshua Archer wrote:
    >>
    >>> I had added the jar to the build path in the 'Libraries' tab, and
    >>> the framework to the "required projects on the build path" under
    >>> Projects. I've removed them from the latter, and things are
    >>> moving along differently now...
    >>
    >> Um, no. You should check / select the framework in the WebObjects
    >> Frameworks library and add the project in Eclipse to Required
    >> Projects.
    >
    > Actually Chuck - you do one or the other; not both. They both have
    > the same effect (in terms of the classpath) at runtime.

    Sorry... I should clarify that by saying that it is not required to
    check/select the framework in the WebObjects Frameworks Library if
    you've added the framework as a project dependency. i.e., you can do
    both but checking it in the WebObjects Frameworks Library is optional.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck