Re: Converting woa to eclipse, have the strangest of errors...

From: Denis Frolov (de..emax.ru)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 02:13:12 EDT

    On Jul 18, 2007, at 4:52 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > On 18/07/2007, at 10:43 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    >
    >> Chuck is right -- Unless you have a custom ant build script, the
    >> woproject tasks will not be able to find the frameworks to embed
    >> unless you put them in WOFrameworks, so while it runs fine in
    >> Eclipse, with a stock setup, you won't be able to build for
    >> deployment.
    >
    > All I can say is: 'It Works For Me (both deployed and in Eclipse)' :-)
    >
    > Though, I'm not using the latest build file... so maybe something
    > changed.

    Works for me as well. I have Wonder frameworks checked out to
    workspace and don't have them installed on my dev machine. All the
    checkboxes in Java Build Path - WOFrameworks - Local are unchecked. I
    deploy from a build server that has Wonder frameworks installed and
    the classpath is ok.

    Actually, this way I can be sure that I have only one copy of Wonder
    frameworks and don't have to think about Order and Export, etc. I
    also get only one match for a java file for Open Type. As far as I
    understand, you will always get two matches if you have installed
    frameworks (one from ws Sources and another from /Library/Frameworks
    jar).

    --
    Denis