Re: Converting woa to eclipse, have the strangest of errors...

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 08:12:29 EDT

    Holy crap ... Denis and Lachlan, you have just rocked my world view.
    You're 100% correct, and I stand corrected :)

    Chuck -- They're totally right. In wolips.jdt plugin, there's an
    UpdateFrameworkIncludeFiles that runs any time .classpath changes.
    When this happens, the plugin goes through and looks for project
    dependencies that are WOLips projects and that are Frameworks, and
    automatically adds entries in ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot for
    Libraries/Frameworks/ThatOtherProject. 1) I have no idea how I never
    noticed this before, and 2) I want the years of my life back that
    were spent in the "WebObjects Frameworks" dialog. This code has
    existed since at least 2004.

    ms