Refactoring question

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 00:29:28 EDT

    Hi there,

    I'm still running 2.0.0.4111 (haven't updated to 2.0.0.4118 whilst
    busy with other things)...

    Anyway I noticed that when refactoring from a <component>.wo that the
    java file isn't renamed whereas refactoring the name of the java
    class file does both. Is that fixed in 2.0.0.4118 or should I log a
    jira task?

    Actually there's a few refactoring things that don't quite work for
    me such as renaming a method doesn't seem to adjust wod bindings
    etc... have they been rectified in the latest stable or are they
    still on the todo list?

    Thanks.

    with regards,

    --