WoLips and display groups

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 00:04:08 EDT

    I am just learning Eclipse/WOLips, and have migrated a large
    framework from XCode to WOLips. I have reduced the total number of
    reported errors from 10,000 to 4,000, and I have successfully built
    and deployed the framework. There are no Java errors.

    However, there are thousands of errors that don't seem right to me.
    For example, I have a display group called dg that uses an entity
    called PageType whose class in the model is PageType. I use the
    generation gap model where all the entity's model accessors are in
    _PageType.java and PageType.java extends _PageType. The class name in
    the model is PageType.

    _PageType.java has an accessor for the model attribute hasSubPages().

    I have a binding in a component (which works) for
    dg.selectedObject.hasSubPages

    But WOLips tells me this is an error: There is no key 'hasSubPages'
    for the keypath 'g.selectedObject'

    So how do I tell WOLips that all these errors are not errors, so I
    can start finding the real errors?

    Thomas