Re: WoLips and display groups

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 02:16:36 EDT

    Thanks, Chuck. You were spot on as usual. That has got rid of a
    couple of hundred errors.

    But now I realise that this problem is more generic. I have thousands
    of bindings of the form

    anAdminPage.isActive

    where anAdminPage is an EOGenericRecord with an entity attribute of
    isActive. WOLips tells me this an invalid key.

    Is it possible to get WOLips to ignore this (without rendering the
    error system useless), or will I have to generate Java classes for
    every single entity in the system?

    Thomas