Re: WoLips and display groups

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 03:03:06 EDT

    Yes, I have a huge number of these..ypeInfo things in the code. I
    haven't removed them because they are useful for WOBuilder, which I
    still use on the live projects until I am confident that my WOLips-
    generated projects aren't fatally flawed. They ARE at the moment.

    This is yet one more thing that WOBuilder does quietly in the
    background. You just select "Add Key.." which gives you a list of all
    the EO classes you can use plus other useful stuff, do typeahead if
    you like or scroll through the list, and when you choose one it adds
    it to the java file with the..ypeinfo so that it knows what bindings
    it can use, and show it in the list of attributes in the bottom left
    of the window so you can see it immediately and know you didn't make
    a typo-- all without looking at a text file.

    So it would be great if WOLips could, at least, recognise these tags
    so that it doesn't generate spurious errors, and even better if it
    could do the autocomplete properly.

    Thomas