Re: Adding Frameworks to a project

From: Stephen Weierman (stephenj..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 12:01:49 EDT

    Hi Anjo,

    We want to be able to compile WebObjects projects on machines that don't
    necessarily have WebObjects installed. Also, some of the developers here
    are playing around with Leopard and WebObjects 5.4, but most of the machines
    already have 5.3 installed, and it would just make life easier to have that
    option.

    Steve