Re: Adding Frameworks to a project

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 13:56:17 EDT

    On Jul 23, 2007, at 8:43 AM, Stephen Weierman wrote:

    > Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to WebObjects and WOLips, and this
    > is my first time posting to this list, so be gentle. :)
    >
    > Anyway, I was looking at the tutorial on the WOProject /WOLips
    > Confluence page - the one entitled "Add a Framework Dependency,"

    Bonus points for actually including the URL so I don't have to look
    it up. :-)
    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Add+a+Framework
    +Dependency

    > and step one says: 'In Package Explorer, Right-Click/Ctrl-Click the
    > "WO Frameworks" item and select "Configure...". Alternatively you
    > can right-click the project, select "Properties", go to the "Build
    > Path" and select the "Frameworks" tab.' I tried the
    > "Alternatively ...." part, but I'm not seeing any tab for Frameworks.

    That was a typo. I have fixed it to read "Libraries" instead of
    "Frameworks". Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

    > What I need to know is, if I copied all the frameworks I need for a
    > specific project to ~/workspace/Frameworks, how do I get WOLips to
    > recognize that location instead of the default locations (/Library/
    > Frameworks, /System/Library/Frameworks, etc.)?

    While I am sure you can hack a solution to this, why? You are just
    asking for troubles down the road.

    Chuck