Re: Adding Frameworks to a project

From: Stephen Weierman (stephenj..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 14:58:57 EDT

    On 7/23/07, Chuck Hill <chil..lobal-village.net> wrote:

    > Bonus points for actually including the URL so I don't have to look
    > it up. :-)
    >
    > http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Add+a+Framework+Dependency

    XD Oops. I'll remember to do that next time.

    On 7/23/07, Chuck Hill <chil..lobal-village.net> wrote:

    It does need to be "installed" in the sense that the frameworks (or
    the jar versions) need to be on the machine. So why not put them on
    the machine in one of the standard positions?

    I'm sure there was a reason for them wanting that option. I'm not sure how
    good of a reason it was. Either way, I've relayed this to the other
    developers.

    Thanks for your help!

    Steve