moving a project from XCode

From: Timmy (list..hetimmy.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 17:50:45 EDT

    WOers:

    OK, I'm trying a migration from XCode again. I was reading the
    tutorial about importing an XCode project into Eclipse/WOLips. It
    says that you can build your own organization of files and try to
    mimic how XCode organizes resources and WebServerResources, etc. So,
    I've done that. I've created a folder in my project called Resources
    and WebServerResources for properties and css, etc.

    When I run, the build product represented in the project seems to
    have exactly what it should in the right places -- the css is in
    WebServerResources and the properties file is in Resources, etc.
    However, the css isn't represented and the stuff in the properties
    file is ignored. Only when I move these out to the root of the
    project do they work even though they seem properly placed in the build.

    Is this something that I'll just need to get used to and put all of
    these extra resources in the root of my project?

    Tim