Format Indentation?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 09:58:08 EDT

    If I manually press tab in HTML pane of component editor, I get 4
    spaces indentation (which is what I want). If I use the Refactor/
    Format (Cmd-Shift-F), all formatting is indented at 2 spaces. Is
    there a specific setting in preferences to change the size of the
    indentation for the WOLips HTML Format feature?

    (I tried this setting in attached pic, but it had no effect...)