Re: Cross-model relationships and Entity Modeler

From: timc..pg.com.au
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 02:07:37 EDT

    When I imported my model from EOModeler to Entity Modeler it gave me a
    warning about some relationship names starting with capital letters. I
    renamed them to start with lower case letters, but this broke any
    flattened relationships based on them. I am sure EOModeler used to
    propogate relationship name changes through the definition of flattened
    relationships, so this caught me by surprise. If you are renaming
    relationships you might be creating a similar situation.

    Tim