[partially solved] Re: Cross-model relationships and Entity Modeler

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 02:34:35 EDT

    Lachlan,

    thanks again. That worked. I can now select a prototype.

    However, my previous message was premature. Sure I can edit the
    foreign model in a relationship, but when I quit Eclipse and open the
    model again, the model popup shows the local model instead of the
    foreign model. It looks like I might have to create the models from
    scratch.

    Thomas