Re: [partially solved] Re: Cross-model relationships and Entity Modeler

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 03:01:59 EDT

    Yes, the plist file is correct. It only shows the entity name, not
    the model where the entity comes from.

    But I have reproduced this problem in a new test project with two
    very simple models with just enough info to make a cross-model
    relationship. Setting up the relationship works, but when you inspect
    something else, eg an attribute, and then inspect the relationship,
    the Model is shown as the local model instead of the foreign model,
    and the Destination is blank. This despite the plist file being
    correct. This happens in all my models in all my projects.

    I have tried this on two different Eclipse installations, one the
    latest and one older, and I get the same result.

    If anybody can reproduce this, I will file a bug. If not, I will
    quietly commit hari-kiri.