Re: [partially solved] Re: Cross-model relationships and Entity Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 08:25:48 EDT

    This would be the difference between:

                                    _modelComboViewer.setSelection(new StructuredSelection
    (_relationship.getEntity().getModel()));

    and

                                    _modelComboViewer.setSelection(new StructuredSelection
    (_relationship.getDestination().getModel()));

    This would seem to be just a display bug -- Is it actually breaking
    something in your model? (and fixed in the 3.3 version)

    ms