Re: [partially solved] Re: Cross-model relationships and Entity Modeler

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 02:25:00 EDT

    I've installed Eclipse 3.3 and the WOLips stable release (the plugins
    say they are 2.0.0.4118). Should I be installing some other WOLips
    version?

    The initial problem is the same: cross-model relationships are
    displayed as the local model instead of the other model, and the
    destination is not displayed.

    This version has a new behaviour: you can change the popups to be the
    right thing, but inspecting something else and coming back gives the
    same display problem.

    As a further point, the relationship list on the bottom right shows
    the correct Destination, but it doesn't show the model, so it's not
    enough to stop my paranoia.

    Regards
    Thomas