Re: https and WO

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 13:41:53 EDT

    On Jul 31, 2007, at 5:36 PM, Aaron Hipple wrote:

    > Thanks Chunk!
    >
    > So it appears I am one step closer. When following the link to
    > "https://localhost:443/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Chap4App.woa/wo/
    > IzYhzB4TBmrlr74BOHMvVw/2.1" I got the browser warning about the
    > unknown certificate, but then I only see "The requested application
    > was not found on this server."
    >
    > Is there one more (perhaps even more simple) step I am missing?

    Is wotaskd running?

    $ sudo lsof -i tcp:1085
    Password:
    COMMAND PID USER FD TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
    java 182 root 8u IPv6 0x0324a174 0t0 TCP [::
    127.0.0.1]:webobjects (LISTEN)

    You make get more than one result. The wotaskd one is the one with
    "webobjects (LISTEN)"

    If it is running, edit /System/Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications/
    wotaskd.woa/Contents/Resources/Properties and add
    WOHost=localhost.

    The restart wotaskd and apache (or restart your machine).

    Chuck