Re: Help with EOGenerator - Windows XP Development

From: Stephen Edwards (edward..s.vt.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 22:46:24 EDT

    Peter Thompson wrote:
    > Simply, behaviour appears
    > to be that the manual process fails, but the auto process succeeds (and
    > runs on every build). Is this a bug that needs to be logged?

    Both command line and Eclipse launches of *.eogen files work
    fine for me (this is with eogenerator 1.7 under Windows XP), so
    I'm guessing this is still something with the way you are invoking
    it on the command line ...

    -- Steve

    Virginia Tech, CS Dept. Web-CAT: Web-based Center for Software Testing
    660 McBryde Hall (0106) Automatic grading using student-written tests
    Blacksburg, VA 24061 USA http://web-cat.sourceforge.net/
    (540)-231-5723 http://people.cs.vt.edu/~edwards/