Installation instructions for PC

From: Lachlan Scott (lachlan.scot..unthered.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 15:56:10 EDT

    Those watching the lists will have seen that our company has needed help
    getting set up developing with WebObjects on Windows it the last few weeks.

    With help from members of the community (many thanks for all the support
    we received), we now seem to have a practicable method for setting up
    PCs for WO development, and have documented it at:

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Installing+WebObjects-WOLips+on+a+PC

    If others are able to verify or augment that documentation it would no
    doubt be a help to others attempting PC development.

    Lachlan Scott
    Senior Bloke
    Runthered, Wellington
    New Zealand