Re: How do you make a Display Group?

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 19:45:02 EDT

    On 6-Aug-07, at 7:36 PM, Thomas wrote:

    > I'm gradually getting up to speed with WOLips, but I think I'm
    > missing something simple. I have a new component I created a while
    > ago, and I want to add a display group to it. In WebObjects Builder
    > you just dragged the entity from EOModeler, and configured it using
    > the dialogue that popped up.
    >
    > So how do I create and configure a DG in WOLips? I don't have to
    > create a .woo file by hand, do I?
    >
    > I've Googled without any useful hints.

    There is no ui to setup a DG in WOLips.

    So you have two options, create the woo entry by hand or create the
    DG programatically.

    I usually opt for the latter.

    --
    ;david

    -- David LeBer Codeferous Software 'co-def-er-ous' adj. Literally 'code-bearing' site: http://codeferous.com blog: http://davidleber.net profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidleber -- Toronto Area Cocoa / WebObjects developers group: http://tacow.org