Re: WOResourceManager not finding some files running from WOLips

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 07:05:26 EDT

    Expand the Build directory/framework/Resources and check is the file
    actually included in the workspace "Build"? If not then you probably
    need to change your woproject/resources.*.patternset file selectors.
    Just create a new empty WOnder project and see the most recent ones
    there and copy/paste.

    HTH, Kieran