Re: woenvironment pom breaks my build

From: Benoit Cantin (bcanti..amayo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 08:06:26 EDT

    Ulrich Köster wrote:
    > Hi Benoit,
    >
    > the most recent version is 2.0.7 not 2.0.1.
    >
    > You also have to do the bootstrap again because we changed the group and
    > artifact id s of apple stuff. It's now
    >

    > <groupId>com.apple.webobjects</groupId>
    > <artifactId>JavaFoundation</artifactId>
    > <version>[5.2,)</version>
    >
    > Here is a good example:
    >
    > http://wonder.cvs.sourceforge.net/wonder/Wonder/pom.xml?view=markup
    >
    > You have to change one entry from
    >

    > <configuration>
    > <skipAppleProvidedFrameworks> true
    > </skipAppleProvidedFrameworks>
    > </configuration>

    > <configuration>
    > <skipAppleProvidedFrameworks>false
    > </skipAppleProvidedFrameworks>
    > </configuration>
    >
    > Or remove the configuration entry.

    Thank you Ulrich,

    I just discovered that I was pointing on an outdated maven2 repo (this
    one : http://objectstyle.org/maven2/org/objectstyle/woproject/maven2/)
    that's why I was still on 2.2 snapshot version.

    I think that this one is up to date :
    http://objectstyle.org/maven2/org/objectstyle/woproject/maven2/ Is this
    the good one ?

    Anyway, we will have to update our poms. Thank you for your help !

    --
    Benoit Cantin