New committer - Henrique Prange

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 14:23:03 EDT

    To current WOProject committers:

    I would like to suggest that we give commit rights to Henrique
    Prange. Henrique was
    one of the first adopters of WOProject for maven. Henrique made a lot
    of contributions along the way by
    submitting numerous patches and suggesting lots of cool ideas.

    Recently Henrique created a new set of contributions and I thought
    that the time has
    come for giving real commit rights :-).

    Like before, we need lazy consensus on that. So please cast your vote.

    Here is my +1

    Uli