WO 5.3 Deployment on Windows

From: mike deavila (objcma..mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 07:50:59 EDT

    Hi All

    I"m a long time project builder/xcode WO developer and I have
    recently started to move to WOLips for development, part of the
    reason is the only new machines we get are Windows. I have read the
    tutorials at: http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/
    Deploy+a+WO+Application This will work on OS X; however, i will not
    have that opportunity. Therefore, how does one deploy a WO 5.3 app on
    windows and what are the differences in deploying on windows 2000 and
    windows 2003 server?

    Thanks
    mike