Re: [Wonder-disc] WOLips Entity Modeler Stored Procedure definition errors

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 07:13:59 EDT

    This should be on the wolips list, not the wonder list -- CCing over
    there.

    Did you compare this to the ORIGINAL model prior to opening in Entity
    Modeler? It looks like it's actually the order of the arguments in
    the saved file that is wrong. I would expect "returnValue" to be
    first in the list (0), then "modelID" (1). Is it possible you saved
    then in Entity Modeler, which maybe messed up the order, then
    reopened it in EOModeler and saved and it was already wrong by that
    point? Or is the EOModeler one the original version?

    ms