EOModel doesn't see value type

From: Johann Werner (werne..sd.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 11:18:12 EDT

    Hi list,

    I am using WOLips 2.0.0.4118 and experience some strange errors with
    my eomodel. I have a prototype eomodel where I define

    {
                allowsNull = Y;
                columnName = "";
                externalType = NUMERIC;
                name = float_s;
                precision = 6;
                scale = 2;
                valueClassName = NSDecimalNumber;
    }

    In my main eomodel I have an attribute that uses that prototype
    attribute. In Entity Modeler everything seems fine and looking into
    the corresponding text file reveals nothing wrong:

    attributes =
         (

            {
                allowsNull = N;
                columnName = workLoadCoeff;
                name = workLoadCoeff;
                prototypeName = float_s;
            }
         );
         classProperties =
         (
            ...,
            workLoadCoeff
         );

    But when I run my app I get the following line in the console window:

    DEBUG NSLog - value type ' ' on attribute "workLoadCoeff" of entity
    "MainPreferences" is invalid.
    You should fix your EOModel.

    Has anyone seen this error? How can I fix it as all the eomodel-files
    seem correct? Strangely all other attributes in that entity are ok
    though they use prototypes too.

    jw