Re: Entity Modeler app

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 13:13:18 EDT

    ... oh, and it's definitely "tweaked up" to be a better OS X
    citizen. 32x32 toolbar icons (thanks to Andrew Lindesay for making
    those), cleaned out a bunch of the junk that Eclipse tries to drop
    into the toolbars and menus, double-click-to-open support (hopefully
    the patches for this will be accepted into SWT/Eclipse-proper). It's
    not perfect, yet, but we're working on it.

    ms